Benefits of winning
GSK IMPACT Award winners receive a whole host of benefits including funding, training and development, publicity and national recognition.
- Up to ten winners receive £40,000, in unrestricted funding with the overall winner receiving an additional £10,000.
- Up to five runners-up receive £4,000 in unrestricted funding.
- Award winners are offered free training and development valued at an average of £9,500 for each organisation.
- You do not need to present a new project, and you decide how to spend the award money.
- Winners will be asked to complete a brief report (less than one page) outlining how they have used their donation.
Free training and development
Award winners are offered two free places on the GSK IMPACT Awards Development Programme. They are also invited to join the GSK IMPACT Awards Network, which connects past GSK IMPACT Award winners, both online and at meetings, allowing them to get and give support, share best practice and continue their professional development.
Publicity, films and national recognition
The awards provide organisations with an important quality mark. Winning organisations are visited by a photographer, have a professional film made about their work and receive support with press and publicity.
Find out more about previous GSK IMPACT Award winners and watch their films.