How to find us
The King's Fund is situated in the heart of London's West End. Close to shops, theatres, restaurants and the Royal Colleges, it is conveniently located for all the main London railway stations and tube lines.
The King's Fund
11–13 Cavendish Square
London W1G 0AN
Tel: 020 7307 2400
Nearest underground stations
- Oxford Circus (Bakerloo, Central and Victoria lines) Exit 4 (corner near H&M store)
- Bond Street Elizabeth line station, entrance/exit at Hanover Square
- A large number of bus routes pass close to our office. Please check Google Maps, Citymapper or TFL Travel to find the best route.
There are several points in Cavendish Square where bicycles can be secured to a barrier.
Cavendish Square Car Park, Harley Street Car Park (enter from Chandos Street).
Press and Public Affairs Team
Tel: 020 7307 2585
Email: email@example.com (Only monitored between 9am–5pm, Monday - Friday.)
- Library and information
- Paid-for events
Tel: 020 7307 2584
- Venue hire at The King's Fund
- Corporate partnerships
Tel: 020 7307 2485
- Organisational development consultancy
Leadership and Organisational Development Team
Tel: 020 7307 2650
- Speaker requests
If you wish to submit a speaking request, please complete our specific speaker request form in full to enable us to process your request as quickly as we can. We will only consider requests made via this form.
Contact us about making a complaint
At The King's Fund we are always happy to receive comments, feedback and suggestions, and provide a variety of means by which you can do this.
- treat complaints seriously and deal with them properly
- resolve complaints promptly and informally whenever possible
- learn from complaints and take action to improve our service
- ensure that complaints are treated in confidence.
What to do if you have a complaint
If you have a complaint it is always better if you can let us know straight away. Most complaints can be sorted out quickly by a member of staff, and we welcome the opportunity to do this if possible.
If you are complaining in person or over the phone, we will try to resolve the issue there and then. If it is not possible to complain at the time, you may do so by writing to:
The King's Fund
11-13 Cavendish Square
London W1G OAN
What happens next?
If you complain in writing we will always acknowledge your complaint within 7 working days, and do everything we can to resolve it within 21 working days. If this is not possible, we will explain why and give a new deadline.