How will you benefit from this programme?
You will be part of a peer-learning community that will help you extend your TMP learning and apply it to your current context. The three-day programme offers a place to think and a space to work on the complex challenges of leadership.
The programme will:
- refresh and deepen your understanding of the core TMP concepts and practices, particularly how you work with complexity and the psychodynamics of what goes on beneath the surface of relationships
- focus on application – you are invited to bring your real work challenges (particularly intractable problems and dilemmas) to test the TMP ways of working
- create an exchange between you, as a senior system leader, and policy-makers – national leaders and our own policy team; this will be designed as a two-way learning process
- help you connect what you have learnt on TMP with the leadership challenges in a local community (Broadwater Farm) that you will visit for a day
- give you access to a cross-sector leadership network based on your shared knowledge and experience of thinking through the practical, collective leadership challenges, offering a peer resource you can call on with confidence.
What will you do on this programme
The TMP Alumni programme will have an explicit focus on becoming more fluent in the core practices from TMP and being able to apply them to your everyday work. The relationship between participants and the TMP directors will shift into a more facilitative and collaborative relationship. Stafford Scott, community leader, will co-lead the field visit to Broadwater Farm in North London.
As well as the programme we have additional support available for TMP alumni. You can access these elements individually or combine them together in the options set out below.
Action learning sets
We will be running facilitated action-learning sets for alumni here at The King’s Fund. There will be four participants in each set, which will meet three times for half-day meetings with one of the TMP directors. Participants will benefit from bringing live issues to the group and working through solutions with the support and challenge of their peers using the TMP framework.
The meetings will be arranged with participants when a group is formed. You can form a group yourself or we can match you to other participants.
Price for three half-day meetings: £695 + VAT
A 10 per cent discount is available if you book both the action learning set and the programme.
We are offering all alumni the opportunity to meet with one of the programme directors for five one-to-one coaching sessions.
Price: £1,600 + VAT