How will you benefit from this programme?
You will benefit from:
- supported time and space to reflect on your current leadership practice and explore this in the context of current and anticipated future leadership challenges
- an opportunity to consider and apply new concepts in your work between modules, with follow-up time to reflect
- focused reflection and follow-up action that will increase your awareness and confidence in how you work with others
- working beyond ‘business as usual’
- support and challenge from programme directors and your peers
- a deeper understanding of the wider health policy context, drawing on our latest research and expertise.
What will you do on this programme?
The programme is built over three modules to support maximum learning and applied practice. Each module builds on the one before with a clear focus on the interaction between understanding of organisations, of innovation and improvements, and leadership practice. There will be guest speakers, practical exercises and multiple feedback opportunities, all designed to support, stretch and challenge current leadership practice.
- Module one: learning about yourself
- Module two: learning about your team and others
- Module three: learning about your organisation and the wider health system
A tailored programme for your organisation
We can also deliver this programme in your organisation and tailor it to your requirements. Contact Victoria Ajala on 020 7307 2607 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange to speak to one of the team.