How will you benefit from this programme?
On this learning network, you will benefit from:
- access to learning from other places, both in the UK and internationally
- challenge from and networking with peers from across England
- protected time out to consider – with input from The King’s Fund staff – how you might introduce change locally.
What will you do on this programme?
You will take part in four facilitated meetings here at The King’s Fund to share learning and experiences and to hear from national and international experts. Some of these experts will be chosen in consultation with the group members during the network and may include speakers from programme members’ sites.
Meetings will cover a range of topics, including:
- developing outcomes
- introducing care co-ordination strategies at scale
- new ways of working in and with general practice
- risk-sharing arrangements
- governance mechanisms
- population health management.
There is no single model for an ICS, so local context is important in shaping the approach taken. The meetings will allow you time to explore what organisational capabilities are needed for developing an ICS and how you might introduce changes locally.