How will you benefit from this programme?
On this learning network, you will benefit from:
- access to learning from other places, both in the UK and internationally
- challenge from and networking with peers from across England
- protected time out to consider – with input from The King’s Fund staff – how you might introduce change locally.
What will you do on this programme?
You will take part in four facilitated meetings here at The King’s Fund to share learning and experiences and to hear from national and international experts. Some of these experts will be chosen in consultation with the group members during the network and may include speakers from programme members’ sites.
Meetings will cover a range of topics, including:
- developing outcomes
- introducing care co-ordination strategies at scale
- new ways of working in and with general practice
- risk-sharing arrangements
- governance mechanisms
- population health management.
There is no single model for an ICS, so local context is important in shaping the approach taken. The meetings will allow you time to explore what organisational capabilities are needed for developing an ICS and how you might introduce changes locally.
Action learning set
In addition to the network we have also developed a separate action learning set which will bring together 10 to 12 individuals from across health and care to explore the new ways of working needed to support the development of an integrated care system.
The action learning set will meet at The King’s Fund on four occasions over six months and will be drawn from different parts of England to maximise learning.
The outcomes will be:
- a greater appreciation of the range of approaches being used to re-design local care delivery models
- opportunities to network with peers and influence thinking at a national and local level
- a deeper understanding, appreciation and respect for differences
- access to speakers and contributors from national bodies
- a safe place to test out with others new proposed ways of working.
The cost is £1,500 + VAT and it will meet on these days:
Day one: 18 September
Day two: 21 November
Day three: 24 January
Day four: TBC
To find out more or apply, contact Rachele Rossini, Programme co-ordinator, on 020 7307 2595 or email@example.com