- how local partners are tackling local and national priorities through improved collaboration
- the importance of involving communities and moving power to communities as part of efforts to promote integrated care
- integrating care for different groups, including older people and people with mental health conditions
- local approaches to prevention and promoting health and wellbeing for all citizens
- how the development of ICSs has enabled changes to service delivery and collaborative working
- new forms of partnership working across the NHS, local government and voluntary and community sector.
It has always been clear that it is not possible to legislate for collaboration between local services and this conference provides an opportunity to share learning on how to bring about the change in behaviours, attitudes and relationships among staff and leaders right across the system that will enable effective partnership working.