What do you want to hear about?
We are putting you in the driving seat to shape the conversation on 18 September. To help us tailor the conference to suit your interests, we'll ask you the following question when you register.
Tell us which five of the topics from the list below you are most passionate about:
- involving others: who contributes to improving people’s health and wellbeing and how do we join the dots?
- leadership practices and cultures that can enable better health and wellbeing
- data and population health intelligence
- sustainability and resilience: creating approaches that can last over time
- new approach to the workforce: addressing diversity, valuing and including everyone
- anchor institutions
- asset-based approaches
- measuring and monitoring outcomes
- involving communities and the public
- understanding local needs and how to create meaningful change
- prioritising actions: working together over large areas and joining the dots
- health inequalities
- commissioning practices that enable health and wellbeing
- economic growth and regeneration approaches for health and wellbeing.
Register by Friday 19July to tell us what topics you'd like to hear about.