What information can we provide?
We have access to a number of health-related databases, which hold details of publications including journals, books and grey material (such as policy and guidance), statistical data and narrative reviews on a range of literature. Searches we have been commissioned to undertake include:
- new models of care for long-term conditions
- out-of-hours service provision
- volunteering in the NHS
- mental health partnership models
- best practice in dementia services
- board behaviour in health care.
To see an example of this, view our sample evidence search.
Costs start at £525+VAT per day. An average search can take around 2-3 days to complete.