About this service
Who can ask a question?
Anyone can submit a question to the Information and Knowledge Services team. We can help with any queries relating to health and social care, whether you're a health professional, student or a member of the public.
What subjects do you cover?
We answer questions on any issues related to health and social care, such as health inequalities, managing long-term conditions, NHS management, leadership, commissioning, patient and public involvement, BME health, social care, older people and mental health care, workforce development and NHS reforms.
Can you check references for publications?
If you have a publication title and need further details or have a citation and need the name of the report or book we can help.
I'm a student. Can you help me with my dissertation?
While we can’t undertake your assignment or essay on your behalf, we can help by advising which information sources would be suitable and how to search them most effectively.
- What impact will Brexit have on health and social care?
- Can you explain the structure of the NHS?
- What is social care and how is it funded?
- How much of the total budget health budget is spent on mental health?
- How many nurses in the UK suffer from burnout?
- Do you have a reading list on the history of the NHS?