We worked intensively with 12 maternity teams as part of an improvement network launched in September 2009. The aim of the network was to improve the outcomes of care during labour and birth for mothers and babies.
From September 2009 the Safer Births initiative provided customised support to 12 multidisciplinary maternity teams in England as part of a service improvement network.
- bespoke management consultancy support
- project management input
- access to the expertise, tools and activities of the Safer Births partners
- face-to-face networking and learning opportunities for networking via regional action learning sets
- mentoring opportunities with other NHS trusts/foundation trusts
- access to national learning events
- facilitated MaPSaF workshops
- access to educational webinars.