East Lancashire Women's Centres were crowned as this year's overall winner.
Watch a short video of the overall winner
2013 GSK IMPACT Award winners
Find out more about each of the winning organisations in our false or through the below links to short films about the organisations.
See photos from the 2013 GSK IMPACT Awards ceremony in our Flickr image gallery.
The following organisations received a £30,000 donation, plus a place on the GSK IMPACT Awards Development Network training course.
- Care Network Cambridgeshire
- East Lancashire Women’s Centres
- Greater Easterhouse Alcohol Awareness Project
- Huntington's Disease Association
- Leicestershire AIDS Support Services
- No Limits
- SIFA Fireside
- Yorkshire MESMAC
The following organisations received a £3,000 donation.