Find out more about the winners of our 2011 GSK IMPACT Awards below.
The overall winners: Step Forward
Find out more about each winner in our 2011 GSK IMPACT Awards with our short films about the organisations:
- Age Concern Cardiff and the Vale of Glamorgan
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Support Services
- Back Up
- Body & Soul
- Brook Wirral
- Bryncynon Strategy
- Foyle Haven
- Niemann-Pick Disease Group (UK)
- Project 6
The following organisations were highly commended by the judges and received a £5,000 donation, plus a place on the IMPACT Awards Development Network training course.
- Carers Leeds
- Getting Better Together Ltd
- Healthworks Newcastle
- Little Hearts Matter
- Upper Teesdale Agricultural Support Services Ltd
The following organisations received a £3,000 donation.