Notes to editors
- For further information or interviews, please contact the King’s Fund media and public relations office on 020 7307 2585, 020 7307 2632 or 020 7307 2581. An ISDN line is available for interviews on 020 7637 0185.
- For information about Cancer Research UK’s Cancer 2020 campaign, please visit www.cancer2020.org or contact Michael Regnier in the Cancer Research UK press office on 020 7061 8309.
- For advance copies of the report, contact the media and public relations office. Future Trends and Challenges for Cancer Services in England: A review of literature and policy is available to download from the King’s Fund website from Thursday 24 August.
- The King’s Fund is an independent charitable foundation working for better health, especially in London. We carry out research, policy analysis and development activities, working on our own, in partnerships, and through funding. We are a major resource to people working in health and social care, offering leadership development programmes; seminars and workshops; publications; information and library services; and conference and meeting facilities.
- About Cancer Research UK: Together with its partners and supporters, Cancer Research UK's vision is to beat cancer. Cancer Research UK carries out world-class research to improve understanding of the disease and find out how to prevent, diagnose and treat different kinds of cancer; ensures that its findings are used to improve the lives of all cancer patients; helps people to understand cancer, the progress that is being made and the choices each person can make; and works in partnership with others to achieve the greatest impact in the global fight against cancer.
For further information about Cancer Research UK's work or to find out how to support the charity, please call 020 7009 8820 or visit www.cancerresearchuk.org.uk