Notes to editors
1. Photographs of the King's Fund event will be available via email. To request images please send an email to email@example.com.
2. The new King's Fund website was led by Katie Mantell, web manager, who is available to discuss the project on 020 7307 2586.
3. For further information or interviews, please contact the King's Fund media and public relations office on 020 7307 2585, or 07831 554927.
4. The King's Fund is an independent charitable foundation working for better health, especially in London. We carry out research, policy analysis and development activities, working on our own, in partnerships, and through funding. We are a major resource to people working in health, offering leadership development programmes; seminars and workshops; publications; information and library services; and conference and meeting facilities.
5. Connect is a national charity working for people with aphasia. For media enquiries please contact Carole Pugh on 0117 9446617.