Notes to editors
- The NHS Operating Framework 2007/08 has set two further mile-stones. By the end of March 2008:
- 85 per cent of pathways where patients are admitted for hospital treatment should be completed within 18 weeks, and
- 90 per cent of pathways that do not end in an admission should be completed within 18 weeks.
- For further information or interviews, please contact the King’s Fund media and public relations office on 020 7307 2585, 020 7307 2632 or 020 7307 2581. An ISDN line is available for interviews on 020 7637 0185.
- The King’s Fund is an independent charitable foundation working for better health, especially in London. We carry out research, policy analysis and development activities, working on our own, in partnerships, and through funding. We are a major resource to people working in health and social care, offering leadership development programmes; seminars and workshops; publications; information and library services; and conference and meeting facilities.