Notes to editors
The King's Fund Mental Health Inquiry will include studies examining:
- The funding of mental health care in London;
- The role of communities in promoting better mental health;
- The support provided to people with a dual diagnosis of mental illness and substance misuse;
- The challenges facing the mental health workforce for London – in particular how to recruit and retain people, including those who have used mental health services;
- The support given to people with severe illnesses in re-establishing an ordinary life.
For all media enquiries, please contact Daniel Reynolds on 020 7307 2581.