Notes to editors
- For further information or interviews, please contact the King's Fund media and public relations office on 020 7307 2585, 020 7307 2632 or 020 7307 2581. An ISDN line is available for interviews on 020 7637 0185. For further information or interviews from the funding partners contact:
- MIND in Croydon - Mr Richard Pacitti - 020 8668 2210
- MIND in Hammersmith and Fulham - Mr Leo Sowerby - 020 8741 0611
- PACE - Ms Rosemary Watt-Wyness - 020 7700 1323
- St. Christopher's Hospice - Dr Victor Pace - 020 8768 4500
- For more information about Partners for Health in London, including the process of making an application, please visit our Partners for Health in London page.
- The King's Fund is an independent charitable foundation working for better health, especially in London. We carry out research, policy analysis and development activities, working on our own, in partnerships, and through funding. We are a major resource to people working in health and social care, offering leadership development programmes; seminars and workshops; publications; information and library services; and conference and meeting facilities.