Notes to editors
If you would like to see a copy of the report in advance, please contact the press office on 020 7307 2603 or email@example.com
The report, Acute hospitals and integrated care: from hospitals to health systems, will be available after the embargo at www.kingsfund.org.uk/acutehospitals. The report is based on five hospital case studies:
- Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Airedale NHS Foundation Trust
- Yeovil District Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- South Warwickshire NHS Foundation Trust.
The King's Fund is an independent charity working to improve health and health care in England. We help to shape policy and practice through research and analysis; develop individuals, teams and organisations; promote understanding of the health and social care system; and bring people together to learn, share knowledge and debate. Our vision is that the best possible care is available to all.