Notes to editors
- For all press queries or to arrange an interview, please contact Kirsty Ridyard by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 0207 462 0555, or Mark Dayan by email: email@example.com or telephone: 0207 462 0538.
- Closing the gap: Key areas for action on the health and care workforce is a joint report from the Nuffield Trust, The King’s Fund and the Health Foundation. It will be available in both full and summary form on our websites listed below.
- The report follows the three organisations’ report The health care workforce in England: make or break? last year, which assessed the scale of the emerging NHS workforce gap over the next ten years.
- The King’s Fund is an independent charity working to improve health and care in England.
- The Nuffield Trust is an independent health think tank. We aim to improve the quality of health care in the UK by providing evidence-based research and policy analysis and informing and generating debate.
- The Health Foundation is an independent charity committed to bringing about better health and health care for people in the UK.