Notes to editors
- For further information or interviews, please contact the King’s Fund media and public relations office on 020 7307 2581 or 020 7307 2632. An ISDN line is available for interviews on 020 7637 0185. For further information or interviews from the funding partners contact:
- Chinese National Healthy Living Centre: Mr Eddie Chan - 020 7534 6546
- Newham University Hospital NHS Trust: Kate Shurety, Head of Communications, on 020 7363 8963 or Kesti Gossling, Communications Officer, on 020 7363 9319
- Princess Royal Trust for Carers: Ms Lyn Middleton - 020 7790 1765
- Trinity Hospice: Mrs Jane Welsman - 020 7787 1000
- For more information about Partners for Health in London, including the process of making an application, please visit our Partners for Health in London page.
- The King’s Fund is an independent charitable foundation working for better health, especially in London. We carry out research, policy analysis and development activities, working on our own, in partnerships, and through funding. We are a major resource to people working in health and social care, offering leadership development programmes; seminars and workshops; publications; information and library services; and conference and meeting facilities.