Notes to editors
- For further information, please contact either The King’s Fund’s press and public affairs office on 020 7307 2585 (if you are calling out of hours, please ring 07584 146035) or the Doctors.net.uk press office on 01295 788655 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The survey was commissioned by The King’s Fund with Doctors.net.uk (DNUK) and conducted by DNUK’s research division medeConnect Healthcare Insight. Respondents were recruited from the Doctors.net.uk membership. Responses were collected from 500 GPs and 500 hospital doctors, with a representative spread of responses across regions and seniority assured using quotas. The survey was conducted over the period 8-18 October.
- For the full findings, you can read the report on our website or at www.doctors.net.uk
- The King’s Fund is a charity that seeks to understand how the health system in England can be improved. Using that insight, we help shape policy, transform services and bring about behaviour change. Our work includes research, analysis, leadership development and service improvement. We also offer a wide range of resources to help everyone working in health to share knowledge, learning and ideas.
- Doctors.net.uk is an online community with 180,000 members, making it the largest network of medical professionals in the UK. Each day, 1 in 4 UK doctors access its resources and services. It provides a channel though which the health service and industry can communicate with and research the opinions of medical professionals. medeConnect Healthcare Insight is the market research division of Doctors.net.uk.