What will I learn?
Sessions will explore:
- how staff in the health and care system – including hospital doctors – will work differently in a mature ICS
- experiences of place- and locality-based working with wider public services, including the voluntary sector
- how to involve patients and the public in service design, including navigating complex and often controversial changes to services
- discussion on how financial flows and commissioning arrangements can support these changes
- examples of how more mature ICSs are measuring and reporting on their progress and impact to national bodies and their own local communities
- moving past the rhetoric for a candid examination of what health and social care integration looks like in practice.
Sponsorship and exhibition
Engage with leaders and decision-makers from across the health and care sector by sponsoring or exhibiting at this event. To find out more, please email Kieran Cornwell at email@example.com or give him a call on 020 7307 2485.