What will I learn?
Sessions will explore:
- how to strengthen collaborative relationships and build trust between partner organisations and their leaders
- working together to achieve collective impact
- what governance and accountability arrangements need to be in place
- the relationship between the independent chair and the ICS or ICP executive team, including local government leaders
- how leaders from the NHS, local government and the voluntary community and social enterprise (VCSE) sector are working together to plan and implement changes in their local area
- the importance of patient-centred service design and caret
- the importance of community-led design and resident involvement
- different roles of primary and community services.
Sponsorship and exhibition
Engage with leaders and decision-makers from across the health and care sector by sponsoring or exhibiting at this event. To find out more, please email Kieran Cornwell at email@example.com or give him a call on 020 7307 2485.
Confirmed speakers include
Patient Champion for Personalised Care and Member, NHS Assembly
Dr Nicola Walsh
Assistant Director of Leadership and Organisational Development, The King’s Fund
Chief Executive, Aberdeenshire Council
Chief Executive, Leeds Community Trust
Professor Sir Chris Ham
Independent Chair, Coventry and Warwickshire Sustainability and Transformation Partnership (STP)
Chief Executive, Croydon Health Services Trust and Croydon Clinical Commissioning Group
Senior Fellow, Policy, The King’s Fund
Julia Unwin CBE
Chair, Independent Inquiry into Civil Society Futures, and Former CEO, Joseph Rowntree Foundation and Joseph Rowntree Housing Trust
Please note, discounts will not be automatically applied to your booking. Please email us for the relevant promotional code.
When you register for this conference, you will receive 15% off other events in the series. You can also share this promotional code with colleagues.
10 per cent discount for 3-4 people.
15 per cent discount for 5-6 people.
20 per cent discount for 7 or more people.
Receive 50 per cent off if you're a student in full-time education.
Bursaries for patients and carers
We offer a limited number of bursary (free) places for our conferences. These are reserved for patients and carers. To apply for a bursary for this event, please send us an email.
Can I pay by invoice?
Yes. Please select your tickets and once you're through to the registration form, you can amend the 'payment method' from credit card to 'pay by invoice'. Please note, there is a £20 surcharge to cover the cost of processing invoices. This is in addition to the ticket price and will be added to your invoice. There is no charge for paying by debit or credit card.