What will you learn?
At this event you will hear about:
- the progress of social prescribing in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland
- how a social prescription model can be adopted and implemented within a place-based health and care system
- how to embed quality assurance within social prescribing models
- the evidence so far on impact and outcomes resulting from social prescribing interventions
- the role of technology and big data in supporting the delivery and analysis of social prescription
- the ways in which the public, voluntary and community sectors are working together in new ways to collaborate over delivery of social prescription locally.
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities
- 10 per cent discount for 3-4 people
- 15 per cent discount for 5-6 people
- 20 per cent discount for 7 or more people.
Please email Annie for your promotional code. The discount will not be automatically applied to your booking.
Receive 50 per cent off if you're a student in full-time education. Please email Annie for your promotional code.
Bursaries for patients and carers
We offer a limited number of bursary (free) places for our conferences. These are reserved for patients and carers. To apply for a bursary for this event, please email Annie.
Can I pay by invoice?
Yes. Please select your tickets and once you're through to the registration form, you can amend the 'payment method' from credit card to 'pay by invoice'. Please note, there is a £20 surcharge to cover the cost of processing invoices. This is in addition to the ticket price and will be added to your invoice. There is no charge for paying by debit or credit card.