SME zone exhibitors
Are you a small to medium-sized enterprise wanting to increase your visibility in the health and care system? We have opportunities available in our SME zone. Find out more by emailing Danielle Roche or calling her on 020 7307 2482.
Confirmed speakers include
Dr Indra Joshi
Digital Health and AI Clinical Lead, NHS England
Head of Privacy and Data Protection, Gemserv and Co-Founder, Women Leading in AI Network
Senior Technology Advisor, NHSX
Director of Digital Development, NHS England, NHS Improvement and NHSX
What will you learn?
This event will seek to answer some of the following questions.
- How can we benefit from data insights while mitigating the risks?
- How is real-world data captured, and why is it important to use it for the greater good?
- How can we move from good ideas to implemented practices?
- How can we make sure the health care system adapts now to harness the power of new technology?
- Why does trust need to be at the heart of technology and how can the NHS be a pioneer in developing trust?
Session one: Opening plenary
Artificial intelligence: The future is already here
10.00amWelcome and introduction
10.10amKeynote speech: Accelerating digital transformation in the NHS
Dr Indra Joshi, Head of Digital Health and AI, NHSX
- Hear the learnings from the NHSX journey leading the system to digital maturity.
10.25amWhat has technology taught us about the future of NHS?
- A panel of senior experts will attempt to assess the promise and dangers of artificial intelligence (AI) for our NHS.
- What will AI solve for healthcare and what we still need to be doing ourselves? Our panel will separate hype from fact.
- Join us to learn about the national strategy described in the long-term plan.
Terence Eden, Senior Technology Advisor, NHSX
Additional speakers to be confirmed.
11.00amQuestions and discussion
Breakout A : What value can we generate using data?
Delegates can choose between breakouts A, B and C. Further session details will be announced shortly.
Breakout B: AI solutions for primary care
This session is sponsored by Visiba Care.
Breakout C: Building and maintaining trust to develop and implement AI in healthcare
Breakout D: Patient voice in the new digital health landscape
Delegates can choose between breakouts D, E and F. Further session details will be announced shortly.
Breakout E: Working across boundaries
Bringing together clinical, analytical and technological people and skills.
Breakout F: Scaling issues and accelerating adoption
Session four: Closing plenary
Facing the challenge of inequalities through digital solutions.
3.25pmThe ethical framework to create real value through AI technologies
Ivana Bartoletti, Head of Privacy and Data, Gemserv and Co-Founder, Women Leading in AI Network
- Explore the principles that can guarantee that AI will help create a fair healthcare system rather than perpetuating inequality and discrimination.
- The opportunities and the threats for the most vulnerable and how to face and anticipate the problems.
4.05pmAI solutions for a more diverse future in healthcare
Sam Shah, Director of Digital Development, NHS England, NHS Improvement and NHSX
- Hear how the NHS can ensure that applying AI technology can help with promoting diversity, while also mitigating the dangers of spreading human bias through technology.
4.20pmQuestions and discussion
4.45pmClose of conference
Please note, discounts will not be automatically applied to your booking. Please email us for the relevant promotional code.
10 per cent discount for 3-4 people.
15 per cent discount for 5-6 people.
20 per cent discount for 7 or more people.
Receive 50 per cent off if you're a student in full-time education.
Bursaries for patients and carers
We offer a limited number of bursary (free) places for our conferences. These are reserved for patients and carers. To apply for a bursary for this event, please send us an email.
Can I pay by invoice?
Yes. Please select your tickets and once you're through to the registration form, you can amend the 'payment method' from credit card to 'pay by invoice'. Please note, there is a £20 surcharge to cover the cost of processing invoices. This is in addition to the ticket price and will be added to your invoice. There is no charge for paying by debit or credit card.