Presenters and facilitators included:
- Sarah Waller, Programme Director, The King’s Fund’s Enhancing the Healing Environment Programme
- Richard Mazuch, Senior Director, IBI Nightingale
- Jack Vickery, Healthcare Lighting UK, Philips Lighting
- Ian Norburn, National Account Manager for Healthcare and Education, AkzoNobel
- Abi Masterson, Evaluation Consultant
Previous participant feedback
If you are considering building or redesigning areas for patients with dementia, this course is a must.
Matron, Care of the Elderly
I'm leaving this session motivated, inspired and ready to create the best dementia space I can.
Art and Design Project Co-ordinator
Thank you, this was an excellent programme which I have taken a lot from. The most valuable outcome from the workshop is that I feel inspired to go back make the difference, to support the dementia work and ultimately better patient care.
Patient Environment Manager