- To examine and articulate current work experience with reference to purpose (of person, role, organisation), systems, contexts and boundaries.
- To explore so-called ‘masculine’ and ‘feminine’ dimensions of leadership.
- To grasp opportunities to find, make and take up organisational roles more effectively, thus providing better leadership.
- To transform your contribution to achieving the aims of the organisation and sector.
How will you and your organisation benefit from this programme?
- Improved personal and organisational performance.
- Increased confidence, personal authority and presence.
- A greater awareness of personal impact and effectiveness.
- Increased emotional and political literacy.
- A greater range of creative responses to challenging situations.
- Increased leadership competence linked to corporate goals.
What will you do on this programme?
The programme is grounded in leadership theory and participants will also be encouraged to engage with current thinking and literature around leadership with, where appropriate, a specific focus on health and care. We will also examine historical and contemporary studies of women in leadership roles. The programme is highly experiential, taking a critical as well as reflective stance in terms of women, leadership and society.