How will you benefit from this programme?
On this learning network, you will benefit from:
- access to learning from other places, both in the UK and internationally
- peer group challenge and networking with others from across England
- protected time out to consider – with input from The King’s Fund staff – how you may introduce change locally.
What will you do on this programme?
You will take part in five facilitated meetings here at The King’s Fund to share learning and experiences, and to hear from national and international experts. Some of these experts will be chosen in consultation with the group members during the network and may include speakers from programme members’ sites.
Meetings will cover a range of topics, including:
- developing outcomes
- introducing care co-ordination strategies at scale
- clinical engagement
- risk-sharing arrangements
- governance mechanisms.
There is no single model for an ACS or ACO, and so local context is important in shaping the approach taken. The meetings will allow you time to explore what organisational capabilities are needed for developing an ACS or ACO and how you might introduce changes locally.