Wherever they are in their development, PCNs are attempting to answer the same questions.
- How can they co-produce with others a vision for the work of the PCN?
- How can they best develop leaders who can collaborate across organisational boundaries?
- How can they design and implement new integrated care pathways?
- How should they work to transform local population health?
- What is the best way to work differently in multi discipline, cross organisational teams?
- How can they co-produce health and well-being with the public?
- How can they develop and evolve strategies and spread good practice?
We recognise that these challenges are not easy to resolve. Working across organisations that have delivered parts of our care system that have historically been separate is demanding. Success depends on developing relationships, trust and support, and growing an understanding of the whole. These take time and the will to persevere together for the people they serve. The King’s Fund can help make this happen.
Support that's tailored to you
We have a deep understanding of the health and care system, with highly informed research and policy staff and organisational development consultancy staff who can assist with the important relational and cultural aspects of managing change. We understand that you are attempting to innovate and improve services in complex settings, and can help you succeed by creating supported spaces for people to come together and think, review progress, notice what is going well and plan ahead.
Some of the ways we respond to requests include:
- 1:1 coaching and support
- development for new teams
- team coaching on specific projects
- action learning for whole teams
- action learning for network leaders
- tailored workshops and facilitation
- policy and research insight
- events for large groups
- taught programmes.
Each PCN will have its own unique needs. We will be happy to explore the particular challenges you are facing and create a package of services that meet your situation.