- Posted:Monday 09 June 2014
Sandie Keene, Director of Adult Social Care at Leeds City Council, shared some of the successes that adult social care services in Leeds are currently seeing and talked about how best to tackle the challenges ahead in order to achieve more integrated care.
She joined with The King's Fund in calling for a transformation fund as an 'invest to save' model to improve the delivery of adult social care services, but also highlighted the need to combine this with system redesign and collaboration.
Download the transcript from this presentation:
More on NHS productivity
- Read the report: The NHS productivity challenge
- See Chris Ham's blog: Wanted: an even Better Care Fund
- Listen to more talks from the event: Financial pressures on local government and social care
- Catch up with our latest quarterly monitoring report findings