- Posted:Wednesday 19 February 2014
Dr Rachael Addicott, Senior Research Fellow at The King’s Fund, explains why a new approach towards primary care delivery is needed, and looks at how ‘family care networks’ – which entail new forms of commissioning, with GPs innovating in how care is delivered – can provide forms of care beyond what is currently available in general practices.
Download Rachael's slideset: Making the case for family care networks.
More on primary care
- Read the report: Commissioning and funding general practice
- Catch up with Chris Ham's blog: Making general practice fit for the future
- Read the press release for this report: 'Family care networks' – the future of primary care
- See further articles on this report from Chris Ham and Rachael Addicott