Aidan Kehoe, Janette Leonard, Katie Summers, Katherine Adams and Helen Balsdon discuss the findings of our report exploring the challenges and benefits of significant digital transformation in the opening plenary of our Digital health and care congress in July 2018.
The panellists are drawn from organisations featured as case studies in the report and each reflect on their experiences of managing digital change.
- Aidan Kehoe, Chief Executive, Royal Liverpool and Broadgreen University Hospitals
- Janette Leonard, Chief Information Officer, Essex University Partnership Trust
- Katie Summers, Chief Information Officer, NHS Berkshire West CCG (leading Population Health Management for the ICS) and Director of Operations for Wokingham Locality
- Katherine Adams, Transformation Manager, Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Helen Balsdon, Assistant Director of Nursing, Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.