In this panel session from our Digital health and care congress in July 2018, our speakers share their thoughts on what makes the implementation of digital health a success and reflect on their organisation's role in spreading digital innovations in health and care.
- Rt Hon Paul Burstow, Chair, TSA
- Ruth Rankine, Deputy Chief Inspector of General Practice, Care Quality Commission
- Inderjit Singh, Head of Architecture and Cyber Security Programme Director – Local Health and Care Records, NHS England
- Michael Ekpe, Chief Digital and Technology Officer, Public Health England
- Cleveland Henry, Programme Director – Innovations, Digital Futures and Digital Collaboration Future Platform, NHS Digital.