- Posted:Thursday 14 November 2013
Neil Churchill, Director for Patient Experience at NHS England, draws on perspectives from patients, providers, commissioners and the profession to explore the importance of working with patients as partners to deliver improvements in care quality.
More from the transforming patient experience conference
- Anya de Iongh: Hearing the patient voice
- Charles Ellis: Reflections and personal experience from a patient
- Hiro Tanaka: Putting patient experience at the centre of clinical practice
- Mike Richards: The Care Quality Commission's new hospital inspection programme
- Julie Hendry: Creating a culture to ensure good patient safety, quality and experience