Mike Bewick, Regional Medical Director, North, and Deputy Medical Director, England, NHS England, gives his response to The King's Fund's review of the Canterbury health care system in New Zealand. The review looks at how the Canterbury District Health Board has successfully implemented an integrated care system over the past few years.
You can view the full transcript of Mike Bewick's presentation: Mike Bewick: a response to the review of the Canterbury Health System
More on the review of the Canterbury health system
- Read the review: The quest for integrated health and social care
- We speak to David Meates, CEO, Canterbury District Health Board, about the integrated care system in Canterbury
- Watch Nicholas Timmin's slideshow on Canterbury's quest for integrated care
- See Nicholas Timmins' blog: On the right track? How HealthPathways are improving care in Canterbury, New Zealand
- The 2013: Future of primary care conference, for leaders of GP provider organisations, gave delegates the opportunity to hear about new models of primary care that are delivering better care for patients