- Posted:Tuesday 22 July 2014
Mary Riddell, Columnist at the Daily Telegraph, looks at how issues around health and social care funding could play out in the run-up to the next general election, and at the main parties' thinking on public spending and taxation.
More on NHS productivity
- Catch up with our latest quarterly monitoring report findings
- Listen to more talks from the event: Is more money the answer?
- Read our report: The NHS productivity challenge
- See our commentary and analysis on productivity and finance