- Posted:Wednesday 25 June 2014
Luke Solomons and Hannah Johnson discuss the challenges of providing dementia care in an acute hospital setting and explain how making dementia-friendly changes to the care settings at Royal Berkshire Hospital have contributed significantly to a transformation in dementia care.
Luke also describes the successes of Berkshire's holistic bio-psycho social model of dementia care, while Hannah reveals some surprise outcomes of their environmental transformation project.
More on care for older people
- Find out more about our Innovations in the delivery of care for older people event
- Read our publication: Making our health and care system fit for an ageing population
- Catch up with our commentary and analysis: Making care fit for an older population
- See the Innovations in the deliver of care for older people case studies