- Posted:Tuesday 28 April 2009
Professor Lord Darzi KBE, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State, Department of Health, spoke at The King's Fund's Clinicians, Quality and Data conference on 28 April 2009.
His speech included:
- putting the Next Stage Review into the context of the policies undertaken in the preceeding years
- the role of quality as an organising principle, to ensure quality improvement
- measuring safety, clinical effectiveness and patient experience
- the role of NICE and the Care Quality Commission in the measurement of quality standards.