- Posted:Thursday 14 November 2013
Julie Hendry, Director of Quality and Patient Experience at Mid-Staffordshire NHS Foundation Trust, gives a background to previous care failings at the trust, and explains how the culture of care has since been transformed to ensure patients are safe and well-cared-for.
More from the transforming patient experience conference
- Anya de Iongh: Hearing the patient voice
- Charles Ellis: Reflections and personal experience from a patient
- Hiro Tanaka: Putting patient experience at the centre of clinical practice
- Mike Richards: The Care Quality Commission's new hospital inspection programme
- Neil Churchill: Patients at the heart of the agenda
- This was part of the 2013 Transforming patient experience conference, which provided a forum for leaders, clinical and managerial staff to come together to explore the possibilities for achieving truly patient-centred care in today’s NHS.