- Posted:Tuesday 01 April 2014
In this audio slideshow, Holly Holder, Fellow in Health Policy, Nuffield Trust, presents the key findings from a survey of GPs in six clinical commissioning groups (CCGs). The survey explored member engagement and primary care development one year after CCGs were introduced.
The survey was conducted by the Nuffield Trust and The King’s Fund as part of a three year project, looking to understand how the clinical commissioning groups at the heart of the NHS reforms are developing.
You can also download the headline survey results:
More on clinical commissioning
- Read Shilpa Ross's blog: How engaged are CCG members one year on?
- Find out more about the project: The evolution of clinical commissioning: learning from local experience
- See our ten priorities for commissioners
- Read the press release on these findings: One year on, new commissioning groups are an improvement on their predecessors but do not reflect the views of members, say GPs