A key recommendation from the Future Forum's summary report was that 'we need to move beyond arguing for integration... to making it happen'. We are working with the Nuffield Trust to support the development of the government's strategy on integrated health and social care.
- What do we mean by integrated care?
- What problem does integrated care seek to address?
- Examples of integrated care
- Why is integrated care such a challenge?
- What can be done to support integrated care?
- What does this experience tell us about adopting and mainstreaming integrated care 'at scale'
- How can success be defined and measured?