- Posted:Wednesday 07 May 2014
Dr Caz Sayer, Chair of Camden Clinical Commissioning Group, discusses The King's Fund's new NHS productivity report from a clinician's point of view, stressing that the financial challenges being faced by the system are intrinsically linked to quality of care and patient safety.
More on NHS productivity
- Read the report: The NHS productivity challenge
- Listen to more talks from the event: Financial pressures on the NHS
- Catch up with our latest quarterly monitoring report findings
- See our commentary and analysis on productivity and finance