- Posted:Thursday 12 September 2013
How did the Canterbury District Health Board in New Zealand transform its services to meet the demands of the future? CEO of the Board, David Meates, talks to Nicholas Timmins about the work they have done to integrate care pathways, empower all levels of the workforce and deal with the devastating impact of the 2011 earthquake.
You can view the full transcript of David Meates' interview with Nicholas Timmins: David Meates: Making integrated care work in Canterbury, New Zealand.
- Read the full report: The quest for integrated health and social care
- Watch Nicholas Timmin's slideshow on Canterbury's quest for integrated care
- See Nicholas Timmins' blog: On the right track? How HealthPathways are improving care in Canterbury, New Zealand
- Listen to Mike Bewick's response to the review of the Canterbury health system
- Catch up with our latest work on integrated care.