David Fish, Managing Director at UCL Partners, explains how academic health science partnerships use research and innovation to improve patient and population health. He looks at examples of cancer and cardiac service reconfiguration to explore how services can be changed and improved.
See more of our work on London
- Read the report: Leading health care in London
- From our report launch: What are the prospects for service change?
- Chris Ham's blog post on the need to improve London's NHS
- Details on London's acute hospitals and their configuration
- Our press release on this report
- More of our work on health and health care in London