- Posted:Wednesday 18 June 2014
Sir David Dalton shares his journey as Chief Executive of Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust – a case study from which forms part of our Reforming the NHS from within report – and explains how the trust have developed an organisational culture focused on delivering safe care.
More on reforming the NHS
- Catch up with talks from our Reforming the NHS from within event
- Read the report: Reforming the NHS from within
- Explore our interactive diagram: Visualising reform in the NHS
- Read Chris Ham's Health Service Journal article: Commitment to change the NHS must come from within