- Posted:Thursday 22 August 2013
The Midhurst Macmillan Service provides palliative care in the community via a consultant-led multi disciplinary team. The service provides 24/7 care and advice for patients in their homes or other preferred place of residence. We spoke to the team to find out more about their approach to co-ordinated care.
This case study is part of a research project undertaken by The King’s Fund and funded by Aetna and the Aetna Foundation in the United States to compare five successful UK-based models of care co-ordination.
See more of our work on co-ordinated care
- Read the full case study on the Midhurst Macmillan Service
- View our organogram showing the Midhurst Macmillan care planning/co-ordination process
- Read the Midhurst Macmillan patient stories
- Find out more about the project: Co-ordinated care for people with complex chronic conditions