- Posted:Wednesday 26 June 2013
Chris Ham, Chief Executive of The King's Fund, introduces the key findings of our report on health care leadership in London. He explains why health services in the capital are in urgent need of change and suggests what the alternatives to further structural reconfiguration might be.
See more of our work on London
- Read the report: Leading health care in London
- From our report launch: What are the prospects for service change?
- Chris Ham's blog post on the need to improve London's NHS
- Details on London's acute hospitals and their configuration
- Our press release on this report
- More of our work on health and health care in London