- Posted:Wednesday 18 June 2014
Chris Ham, Chief Executive of The King's Fund, gives an overview and summary of our new report, Reforming the NHS from within, drawing on evidence and examples from overseas to address the processes of reforming and improving the NHS – from learnings and different approaches needed to best ways to build on progress already made.
View thefrom Chris's presentation.
More on reforming the NHS
- Catch up with talks from our Reforming the NHS from within event
- Read the report: Reforming the NHS from within
- Explore our interactive diagram: Visualising reform in the NHS
- Read Chris Ham's Health Service Journal article: Commitment to change the NHS must come from within