Charles Ellis, Non-Executive Director, East Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust, gives a moving account of his experiences as a patient and explains some of the issues around hearing the patient voice in care.
More from the transforming patient experience conference
- Anya de Iongh: Hearing the patient voice
- Hiro Tanaka: Putting patient experience at the centre of clinical practice
- Mike Richards: The Care Quality Commission's new hospital inspection programme
- Neil Churchill: Patients at the heart of the agenda
- Julie Hendry: Creating a culture to ensure good patient safety, quality and experience
- Catch up with the rest of the presentations from this event