- Posted:Wednesday 27 November 2013
Dr Brent James, Chief Quality Officer, Intermountain Healthcare, spoke to The King's Fund Annual Conference delegates via video link. He explained how Intermountain uses three methods to build a high-performing transformational organisation: a strong, shared vision, which they maintain through training programmes; a method to effectively manage clinical care and data to support good clinical practice.
More from The King's Fund's Annual Conference 2013
- Sir Bruce Keogh: Review of urgent and emergency care
- Bill Wright: High quality, safe and efficient care, the Kaiser Permanente Connect Experience
- Mark Britnell: A global perspective on the transformation of health care: do we do things better or do we do better things?
- Ceinwen Giles: What patients really want
- James Titcombe: Can we learn from our mistakes and make genuine improvements in the NHS?